Saturday, July 20, 2013

Welcome to 'My MS Walk' blog.

I have been struggling with MS for many years, though I did not know it till about 3 years ago. At that time I knew nothing about MS. By sharing my day-to-day life with MS I hope to educate others who also know nothing about it. I will be real yet at the same time I will be keeping my identity private.

At this time I am not officially diagnosed though my neurologist says I have a very textbook case; she is just waiting for more scars to show up on the MRI and says it's just a matter of time. After a little more research, I am wondering if I have PPMS or SPMS instead of RRMS? If you have PPMS or SPMS please email me and share your experiences if you have time. I am still so ignorant to all of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to eliminate spam, comments are moderated. It might take a while for me to see your comment, so please be patient with me. Thank you.