Saturday, July 20, 2013

Speech and MS

MS has many faces. Some are ugly. Some are sad. Some are just plain funny. Today I will share a funny side.

No, we are not stupid. Sometimes we just have troubles talking. I used to be a very good speaker. Always aced the college speeches, was great at customer service on the phone, and so on. Now however I assume some people just think I'm stupid. Oh well. At least I can laugh.

Here is an example.

I was out shopping with someone and we needed something measured. Imagine me talking really slow and deliberately as I said: "We can take it to the fabric depart [pause for thinking...] depart [thinking...] depart [still thinking...] departner [no wait, that's not right. What should it be?] I mean, department, and have it weighed [ugh, more thinking] I mean measured."

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to eliminate spam, comments are moderated. It might take a while for me to see your comment, so please be patient with me. Thank you.