Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MS Journal Entry 08-13-13


Still going ... nothing outlasts the energizer ... wait. Never mind. That was just the first thing that came to my head when I started this post but in a very opposite sort of way. I wish I had as much 'energy' as that silly pink bunny of yesteryear. Maybe he's still going but I sure am not. I guess he really did outlast me.

Nothing much new to report - my flare is 'still going'. I do feel a little better on most days recently than I did when this flare started, but I am no where close to being 'normal' or at baseline. Or maybe I am and my baseline has changed? I don't know. It's all a guess I guess.

Hopefully I'll have something fresh to put on here soon; thankfully no one is really reading this yet anyway ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to eliminate spam, comments are moderated. It might take a while for me to see your comment, so please be patient with me. Thank you.