Friday, June 22, 2018

The dangers of a faulty brain.

Not much to say. Just imagine having a brain that does not connect properly and that will give you all sorts of interesting and potentially dangerous situations.

Example. No matter how many times I look at the electric burner knobs, I still turn on the wrong one quite often. I check. I double check. I triple check. I'm just 100% SURE I have the right one ... and then something catches on fire, melts, or gets burned a little.

Another example. I absolutely cannot walk down the stairs unless I'm looking at my feet. Full attention must be on the feet. I cannot carry anything down the stairs that hinders the view of my feet. The same goes for uneven surfaces. Folks probably think I'm grumpy or in a funk half the time because I do not look up when I walk. I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to eliminate spam, comments are moderated. It might take a while for me to see your comment, so please be patient with me. Thank you.